• “Autumn Music U of R” Tile 8″ x 10″ by Joanna Mersereau
• “Road to Mountains” Signed & Framed Image by Joanna Mersereau
• “University of Redlands Chapel” framed print by Holly Warner
• “A.K. Smiley Public Library, Redlands” framed print by Holly Warner Orangeman Sculpture
• “Prospect Park 2” framed oil painting by Diana McLaughlin
• “Paso Robles Oak” framed photograph (29″ x 23″) by Casey Rideout
• “Out to Pasture” 18″ x 20″ Oil Painting by Tomi Olson
• “A View to Remember” by Janet Edwards Digital Etching, framed size 11″ x 19″
• Black & White Photo of Smiley Library on canvas by Ada Dahlke
• “Early Morning on the Highline Trail” Acrylic Painting by Daniel Gill
• “Lunch” Break” Framed Photo of Redlands by Caroline McAllister
• Handmade, Hand Painted Terracotta Tile Wall Hanging by Anna Robles
• “Redlands Country Club Golf Course, Hole #6″ (framed 30″ x 36”) by Anneli Pendley
• “Sunflower III” Photo on Metal 12″ x 12″ by Bern Szukalski
• “Sedona Mountain View VI” Acrylic Painting by Jennifer Jennings Cambell
• “Orange Blossoms” glass mosaic and millefiori on 15″ round silver platter Sandy Szukalski
• Parliament Chocolate Original label print Draw & $25 gift card
• “Bird of paradise Flower” Oil Painting by Tony Radcliffe
• “Nasturtiums” Oil Painting by Martha Cowan
• “Triplets on Fire” framed 22″ x 18″ by Chick Curtis
• “Guardian of the Grove” watercolor 13″ x 11″ by Trudy B. Wood
• “Redlands Sunset” painting by Natalee Pangrazio
• “Snow Moon” framed watercolor by Mikiko Flynn 19″ x 23″
• “Rose of Sharon” framed watercolor by Mikiko Flynn “14 x 16”
• “Jalama Beach” framed oil painting by Evelyn Ifft
• ” On the Road to Jalama” framed oil painting by Evelyn Ifft
• “From L.A. to San Diego” WoodChart “24.5 x 31”
• “Capistrano Cathedral” serigraph by Jan Harvey
• Diane Adam’s Mentoring Session and Books Basket
• Children’s Picnic Table
• Storytime Children’s basket
• Minnie and Friends Garden Together
• Zen Dining Room for 12 at Esri
• Caprice Restaurant, Redlands gift card for $200.00 and a bottle of Crown Point – 2013 Relevant Red
• Citrone Restaurant, Redlands gift card for $150.00 and a bottle of Crown Point – 2013 Relevant Red
• December “Holiday Crab Feed” for 10
• Burrage Mansion Farm to Table Dinner for 10
• Brunch and Bocce for Eight
• Feast of Lights and Dinner at the University Club for Four
• The Prep Table Elvis Dinner Party for 12
• Cheesewalla Dinner Party for 10 in the Ally
• Firehouse Birthday Package for up to 6 people- includes cake and food
• Private Paint Party for 10 with Lady Nouveau
• L.A. Getaway- 2 night getaway
• Horsing Around Basket- horseback riding lessons and more
• Pur Grace #1- spa package – Cristy Hrdlicka
• Pur Grace #2- spa package – Diane Valencia
• Pur Grace #3- spa package – Tish Moore
• Gondola Getaway #1
• Gondola Getaway #2 1 of 2 offered
• Gondola Getaway #3 2 of 2 offered
• Picnic in Style for 2
• Swoon Home Décor and Garden Art
• Arthur Murray Dance Studio- dance lessons
• Fresh Baked Cookies- once a month for a year
• Starbucks Coffee Basket
• Abide Coffee Roaster’s Gift Basket
• Redlands Coffee Basket
• Weekly Fresh Bread from Grove School Farmers Market- once a week for 10 month
• Panera Bread “You Pick Two” meal once a month for a year
• Wastin’ Away in Margaritaville
• Stocked Bar Cart
• Jack Osborne Wine
• State Street Winery Package
• Beer the Refined Tiffany Way- Tiffany & Co beer glasses and more
• Watson Wine Basket
• Hangar 24 Brewery Basket
• Take Me to the Zoo Basket
• Amusement Park Package
• World of Discovery for Children
• Museum Adventures Around Southern California
• Military Museum Adventures
• Out of Town Visitor’s Package
• Eight hour Advanced Defensive Driving Class for 2
• Four hour gun Safety and Familiarization Class for 4
• Redlands Theater Festival Picnic for Four
• A Year’s Worth of Movies for Two at Studio Movie Grill
• Goodyear Blimp Ride for Two
• Reagan Library for Four (includes meal)
• Pastry Class by Sharon Yowell for 4
• Off Road Ride in the Redlands Police Department’s Rescue Vehicle
• Boat Tour for 6-8 in Lake Arrowhead plus gift cards
• Adventure in Southern California Package
• Augie’s Coffee Roasters – Private Coffee Tasting/Cupping
• 8 Private Pilate Classes from Charissa Plymesser
• Mohonk Mountain House- 2 nights with spa package
• Disneyland Peak Hopper Tickets for 4- no blackout dates
• Afternoon with Paleontologist Dr. Stuart Sumida & four tickets to the Natural History Museum or La Brea Tar Pits
• A Day at the Beach- Maui Jim Sunglasses
• Tiffany & Co. Necklace
• Michael Kors Designer Purse
• Apple Watch
• 4 Carat Amethyst Necklace donated by Emerson & Farrar
• PAWS Loves Cat basket
• Redlands Rover Ranch Dog Goodies
• Stone Eagle Golf Foursome
• It’s Hockey Time – Ontario Reign
• Redlands Country Club Golf Foursome and Lunch 1 of 2 offers
• Redlands Country Club Golf Foursome and Lunch 2 of 2 offers
• Take Me Out to the Ballgame – Inland Empire 66er’s
• Redlands Own Professional Baseball Player- Matt Andriese -signed ball and card
• LaDainian Tomlinson Hall of Fame Commemorative Football- 1 of 1000 made
• Golfer’s Dream Package
• Airscrubber and Installation from Henry Bush Redlands Plumbing, Heating and Air
• Smudge Pot from Larry Jacinto
• Orange Peel Quilt by Cyndi Hovey
• Seiko Mantel Clock
• Large glass cutting board with Joanna Mersereau painting on it
• Go Bulldogs University of Redlands Basket
• Succulent Garden
• Garden Cart- items for gardening and a $100 gift card to Roger’s Garden
• Stephen Wormser Family Portrait Session includes one 11 by 14 photo
• Digital Photography Instructional Class with Caroline Mc Allister
• Movie Time basket- movie passes and gift card
• Harley Davidson Package
• Alyssa Milan Purse Filled with Goodies
• Four Haircuts from Moon & Mirror Hair Studio
• Garner Holt Basket
• We will also have 100 bottles of wine at our WINE PULL. For $40 you will have the opportunity to take home a bottle of wine worth as much as $250! Everyone is guaranteed to “pull” a bottle of wine worth at least $30 or more. The first 80 people who participate will receive a handcrafted Wine Stop made and donated by Dr. Bill Bunnell.
• Tom Kaney’s famous new cutting boards and new salt and pepper shakers will also be available at the auction.
Cocktails and Silent Auction followed by a Bountiful Buffet.
Jack and Laura Dangermond have once again graciously opened their orange grove off Citrus Avenue for Dinner in the Grove! As you walk the lighted road through the grove, you will find yourself transported to a time when life was simpler. Before dinner enjoy a drink, take in the fabulous view and rustic setting, and bid on the amazing items at our Silent Auction.
When: Sat, September 22, 2018 | 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Where: 12052 E Citrus Ave Redlands, CA 92374
The orange grove is located on East Citrus Avenue. Take Citrus Avenue east and cross Crafton Avenue. The entrance to dinner location site is on the right hand side about 1/4 mile down the road. Please park along Citrus Avenue. A trumpet player will be there to greet you. We will have golf carts taking people to the location or you are free to walk.
Dress Code: Nice but Casual Attire. Please wear “grove” shoes- flat closed toe shoes are best. The grove does tend to be quite dusty.
Parking: Park along Citrus Avenue and take private usage road (on the south side of citrus) to the event location. Lighted walk is less than 1/4 mile, but transportation will be available.
A trumpet player will be there to greet you. We will have golf carts taking people to the location or you are free to walk.
A word about dinner seating: Only guests purchasing Patron tickets will be assigned reserved seats. If you have purchased Patron Tickets and would like to sit with a particular party, also purchasing patron tickets, please list these guests.
Seating is open for all guests not purchasing Patron tickets. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate reserved seats for standard ticket holders.
This year we are using The Gavel Group to help with our auction. All bidding will be done with barcode bid stickers. You can also participate in the Wine Pull by using your bid stickers. They will be asking for your credit card when you check in. Nothing will be charged to your credit card unless you win an item at the silent auction or participate in the Wine Pull. At the end of the evening you will receive a text message with the total amount you owe. This total will be paid automatically with the credit card they have on file for you. We anticipate a much smoother check out with this system.
All proceeds from the dinner and auction will benefit families in need from Redlands and the surrounding area.
For more information, please contact Family Service Association at 909.793.2673 or redlandsfamilyservice.org
The Dinner in the Grove Silent Auction offers a wonderful variety of packages at all price points each year – this year is no different!
Special Dinner Experiences – don’t miss this opportunity to get your friends together to bid on these memorable dinners including: Patsy Oppenheim’s December “Holiday Crab Feast”, a Brunch and Bocce Party for 8 catered by Chef Malissa Grinnals, at the home of Todd Loza & Nathan Gonzales and a Burrage Italian Bistro dinner for 10 in the newly created Burrage Mansion Bistro, catered by Chef Lee Burton with everything made from scratch. More dinners are in the works… We also have gift certificates from local restaurants – Caprice and Citrone.
Awesome Art – From many local artists, including photographer Caroline McAllister, and Redlands favorite artists Diana McLaughlin, Tomi Olson, Janet Edwards and many more.
Other unique experiences include a pizza dinner for 10 on a Gondola Getaway cruise, a private paint party for 10, golf for 4 at Stone Eagles Golf Club.
Private horseback riding lessons from Showcase Training Stables and 4 one day Peak Park Hopper Tickets to Disneyland.
Also a beautiful clock donated by Wilson Jewelers and a lovely piece of jewelry being donated by Emerson and Farrar. Family adventures, tickets to local sporting events, a variety of themed baskets, and much more all price points will be represented. You won’t want to go away empty-handed.
Mohonk Mountain House is being offered again this year. It is uniquely tied to Redlands’ patron saints – the Smiley brothers – and still operated by the Smiley family. A spectacular Victorian castle overlooking Lake Mohonk in upstate New York is a truly unique experience.
Start thinking about your bids now!
A Complete listing of Auction Items will be posted on our website during the week leading up to Dinner in the Grove.