Part Time, Non Exempt Temporary/ up to 25 hours per week/
Under the supervision of the Program/Site Director, is responsible for phone coverage, planning children’s and holiday programming, meal support, clerical, evening coverage.
1. Provide reception and office support as needed
2. Plan Childrens’ programming in collaboration with the Program Director
3. Provide clerical and data entry support
4. Provide meal/kitchen support when need
4. Provide good customer service to a unique population
5. Other Duties as Assigned
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Ability to work with a diverse population.
3. Ability to work in a stressful, fast paced environment with a good attitude
4. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds w no limitations
5. Warehouse experience desired but not mandatory
6. Ability to work a flexible schedule
*Essential Job Functions